Terms of Service
These terms and conditions (“Terms”, “Agreement”) are an agreement between Conzia GmbH (haftungsbeschränkt) (“CPaaS/Web App Developer”, “us”, “we” or “our”) and you (“User”, “you” or “your”).
This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of the Conzia CPaaS/ Web Application and any of its products or services (collectively, “Web Application” or “Services”).
Accounts and Membership
If you create an account in the Web Application, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with it.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor and review new accounts before you may sign in and use our Services.
Providing false contact information of any kind may result in the termination of your account. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security.
We will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
We may suspend, disable, or delete your account (or any part thereof) if we determine that you have violated any provision of this Agreement or that your conduct or content would tend to damage our reputation and goodwill. If we delete your account for the foregoing reasons, you may not re-register for our Services. We may block your email address and Internet protocol address to prevent further registration.
Backups and Loss of Data
We are not responsible for your Data and in the Web Application. In no event shall we be held liable for any loss of any Data.
It is your sole responsibility to maintain appropriate backup of your Data. Notwithstanding the foregoing, on some occasions and in certain circumstances, with absolutely no obligation, we may be able to restore some or all of your data that has been deleted as of a certain date and time when we may have backed up data for our own purposes. We make no guarantee that the data you need will be available.
Links to other Web Applications, APIs, and Messaging Services
Although this Web Application may link to other web applications, APIs, and messaging services, we are not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with any linked web application, unless specifically stated herein.
We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, any businesses or individuals or the content of their web applications. We do not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, products, services, and data of any other third parties.
You should carefully review the legal statements and other conditions of use of any web application that you access through a link from our Web Application/CPaaS.
Your linking to any other off-site web applications is at your own risk.
In addition to other terms, as set forth in the Agreement, you are prohibited from using the Web Application or its Data:
(a) for any unlawful purpose;
(b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial, or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances;
(d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
(e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
(f) to submit false or misleading information;
(g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related Web application, other Web applications, or the Internet;
(h) to collect or track the personal information of others;
(i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape;
(j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or
(k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related Web application, other Web applications, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related Web application for violating any of the prohibited uses.
Intellectual Property Rights
This Agreement does not transfer to you any intellectual property owned by Web Application Developer or third parties, and all rights, titles, and interests in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Web Application Developer.
All trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with our Web Application or Services, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Web Application Developer or Web Application Developer licensors.
Other trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with our Web Application or Services may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of our Web Application and Services grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Web Application Developer or third-party trademarks.
Limitation of liability
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will Web Application Developer, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, suppliers, or licensors be liable to any person for (a): any indirect, incidental, special, punitive, cover or consequential damages (including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, revenue, sales, goodwill, use of content, impact on business, business interruption, loss of anticipated savings, loss of business opportunity) however caused, under any theory of liability, including, without limitation, contract, tort, warranty, breach of statutory duty, negligence or otherwise, even if Web Application Developer has been advised as to the possibility of such damages or could have foreseen such damages. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the aggregate liability of Web Application Developer and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, suppliers, and licensors, relating to the services will be limited to an amount greater than one dollar or any amount actually paid in cash by you to Web Application Developer for the prior one month period prior to the first event or occurrence giving rise to such liability. The limitations and exclusions also apply if this remedy does not fully compensate you for any losses or failure of its essential purpose.
You agree to indemnify and hold Web Application Developer and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents harmless from and against any liabilities, losses, damages, or costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, incurred in connection with or arising from any third-party allegations, claims, actions, disputes, or demands asserted against any of them as a result of or relating to your Data, your use of the Web Application or Services or any willful misconduct on your part.
All rights and restrictions contained in this Agreement may be exercised and shall be applicable and binding only to the extent that they do not violate any applicable laws and are intended to be limited to the extent necessary so that they will not render this Agreement illegal, invalid, or unenforceable. If any provision or portion of any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, it is the intention of the parties that the remaining provisions or portions thereof shall constitute their agreement with respect to the subject matter hereof, and all such remaining provisions or portions thereof shall remain in full force and effect.
The formation, interpretation, and performance of this Agreement and any disputes arising out of it shall be governed by the substantive and procedural laws of Switzerland without regard to its rules on conflicts or choice of law and, to the extent applicable, the laws of Switzerland. The exclusive jurisdiction and venue for actions related to the subject matter hereof shall be the state and federal courts located in Switzerland, and you hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts. You hereby waive any right to a jury trial in any proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement.
The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to this Agreement.
Changes and amendments
We reserve the right to modify this Agreement or its policies relating to the Web Application or Services at any time, effective upon posting an updated version of this Agreement in the Web Application. When we do, we will send you an email to notify you. Continued use of the Web Application after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. The policy was created with Website Policies.
For digital services for Online Store& Amazon
- The customer fully understands that Conzia will launch the product (s) on his behalf on Amazon and his online store and does not commit to a specific outcome in terms of sales. Conzia GmbH cannot control or take responsibility for any circumstances in the environment of Amazon and its online store such as restricting the capacity for the customer to sell on the platform (Amazon and/or online store) and thus will not be responsible for any such events in the course of the performance of this contract. Conzia GmbH cannot also control any circumstances in terms of pricing or ranking of the product (s) on the Amazon platform or online store website, nor Conzia GmbH will be responsible for any unforeseen events such as the removal of the product from the Amazon platform or online store website, or removal or selling privileges of the customer or any changes in Amazon or online store charges. Amazon’s and online store’s terms and conditions will apply to launching the product on the respective platform.
- The customer fully understands that launching a business on Amazon or online is not a quick-rich scheme. He fully understands the risks associated with launching an online business via the Amazon FBA Private Label Model or Online Store Dropshipping and will be solely responsible for any outcome.
- The customer fully understands that launching a business on Amazon or launching an online store is no speculation and is simply based on an inventory trading model- that means buying the inventory from factories, putting their own label, and selling the inventory to end customers, or selling on Dropshipping basis as in the case of online stores.
- The customer fully understands that the prices quoted by the supplier (s) and also by the logistics companies can vary depending on seasonality, supply and demand, and any other factors. Conzia GmbH cannot control any circumstance for sourcing of the product pricing, shipment, and logistics. The customer fully understands that Conzia GmbH will find the product (s) and suppliers after thorough research and will make sure that the quality is maintained and delivered as promised. In case of any issues in the quality of the product, delays in the shipment, or in case of any other issues arising due to the supply of the product by the supplier, Conzia GmbH cannot be held responsible for any damages due to any monetary loss or any other loss due to inventory or its quality.
- Product research, cost analysis, pricing analysis, and other discussions that have been /will be done via emails, Instagram, or WhatsApp communication are based on the data available via multiple tools and discussions with suppliers. Any change in these factors is outside the control of Conzia GmbH.
- The delivery time for products to reach the Amazon warehouse in the UK, US, or any other country where the customer is operating from overseas depends on the medium of transportation and cannot be influenced or controlled by Conzia GmbH in any way. Any loss in transit or at the port will not be the responsibility of Conzia GmbH. The time of launching the product and having the inventory in the Amazon warehouse will solely depend on the availability of a product with a specific supplier, shipment, Amazon processing times, and other factors involved. Conzia GmbH does not guarantee a specific time for launch.
- The customer will be solely responsible for any tax-related matters and Conzia GmbH does not advise anything in terms of tax-related matters linked to account opening on Amazon and selling the product in any country.
- Any payments made under this contract are non-refundable. The services agreed under this contract cannot be exchanged with any other services, which are outside the scope of this business.
- The customer & Conzia GmbH undertake to maintain secrecy about business and trade secrets that have become known to each company in the course of working together and in the scope of this contract.
- These terms replace all prior agreements between the parties if there were any. In terms of the performance of the services, the clauses and terms agreed in this contract will be considered as final b/w the parties.
- Any contract between the customer and the service provider is subject to the commercial laws of Germany. All legal disputes arising in connection therewith or any additional agreements shall be subject to German jurisdiction.
The place of performance and jurisdiction is Berlin, Germany.
- Amendments, supplements, and the cancellation of this contract must be made in writing in order to be effective; this also applies to the amendment of this written form requirement itself. Verbal collateral agreements do not exist.
- Should individual provisions of this contract be or become invalid in whole or in part, the validity of the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected.
- By paying for the first invoice for Amazon and online store services, the customer agrees that he has understood the above contract and accepts and agrees to all the above terms and conditions of the contract.
Definition of Customer: the person or company who is buying the services of Conzia GmbH.
Acceptance of these terms
You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. By using the Web Application or its Services you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement, you are not authorized to use or access the Web Application and its Services.
If you would like to contact us to understand more about this Agreement or wish to contact us concerning any matter relating to it, you may send an email to email@example.com.
This document was last updated on June 01, 2020.