5 Tips for Planning your Conversational Strategy
Consider a scenario; your customer encounters a credit card payment issue while shopping but can’t figure out the solution. They want to connect with the customer support department instantaneously but can’t find the live chat window. As a last resort, they decided to call you at the customer support number and have to wait endless minutes for someone to answer their call.
The case is not just with one or two of your customers- millions of shoppers face a similar situation in their daily lives’ e-commerce shopping. Don’t you think it leads to unhappy customers? Luckily, the introduction of conversational apps helped businesses reduce their bounce rate by providing the best customer support. The integration of Live Chat on your website’s landing page allows your customers to get answers to their product related questions with-in seconds. Sounds interesting?
So are you ready to implement 5 tips in planning your Conversation Strategy?
1. Define the user’s goals: It’s vital for your conversational strategy plan to consider what you want to achieve? The list can include a list of purposes such as the provision of product information and quick response.
2. Make customers happy: Customers want the best experience from their seller and that can be served by making their interaction uncomplicated and low-effort. While planning your conversational strategy, remember to keep the customers’ experience at the top of your priority list.
3. Work on the go-live strategy: The launch of a conversational channel will bring many audiences, so it’s better to first deploy the live conversational chat button on two or three of your messaging channels.
4. Start now, expand later: Want to integrate the Live Chat button into more channels? Now, it’s the right time to expand the conversational strategy by bringing in more messaging apps.
5. Evolve with time: Most businesses think that their job is done after implementing a conversational strategy, but that’s not true. You need to continually look for improvements in order to optimise your customers’ shopping experience.
Implement the Strategy today with Conzia Live Chat
Conzia Live Chat would be the right conversational software for your conversational strategy. It makes sure that your strategy brings in the desired results by providing the best customer support. So get now the Conzia Live Chat button on your website and implement your conversational strategy.
Conzia is a Berlin-based startup. At Conzia, we are establishing a Communications Platform as a Service. Our Platform is user-friendly and flexible enough to integrate 40 plus other messaging CRMs, APIs, CMSs, Marketplaces and thus offer a collated solution for unified and exemplary customer support.
Subscribe to our Blogs!
Stay up to date with our best weekly blogs.
You can unsubscribe anytime.